Medical and Scientific staff at the National Centre for Medical Genetics are actively involved in research in several areas, as detailed in the projects listed below:
- The Molecular Genetics of Male Infertility.
- The Contribution of Cystic Fibrosis Mutations to Male Infertility.
- Molecular Genetics of Hereditary Breast Cancer in Ireland.
- European Molecular Genetics Quality Network - EMQN.
- Certified Reference Materials for Genetic Testing - CRMGEN.
- Investigation of the Genetic Basis of Vesicoureteral Reflux.
- Molecular Cytogenetic Studies of Neuroblastoma.
- Molecular Cytogenetic Studies of Leukaemogenesis.
- Genetic Susceptibility in the Irish Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Population.